Isn’t this outfit the cutest? My friend Holly made this for him for his 1st birthday. She is talented and should have her own shop or something. In the meantime people like me get to enjoy her work. Here are some more pictures. Sorry they are little grainy. From the iphone this morning.
I can’t believe Bryce is 15 months old. Where has the time gone? This past month he hit a growth spurt and grew out of a pair of shoes in one day. He now wears size 18 month shirts but his waist is still so small that he has to wear size 12 month bottoms.
- He also now says mom ALOT. Sometimes will say dad. But mostly mom.
- He is trying to learn how to jump. He moves his whole body up and down but hasn’t figured out how to lift his feet at the same time. SO cute to watch.
- He now drinks out of straw cups exclusively during the day. I am excited about that one.
- Still won’t eat much variety of food but eats the heck out of pasta. You would swear he is half Italian the way he pounds it down.
- But he won’t let us feed him. He HAS to feed himself. Makes for some messy meals. Upside of it is I can at least unload the dishwasher or feed the cat while he is eating (Meaning he can’t get into something so let me take advantage of these 5 minutes to get something done. lol)
- He loves to tear apart his toy chest but WILL NOT clean it up. Please tell me when I can expect him to do this. I assume never with him being a boy, but a woman wants to dream. In the meantime I am trying to learn how to embrace the mess. The clean freak in me is having a hard time with this one.
- The cuddles. He now comes up to us and will hug our legs. Or when we pick him up from daycare he runs to us and will hug us. I melt everytime.
In the end he is just plain growing. No more little baby. He is full on toddler now. It is fun, exhausting and terrifying all at the same time. But I would not have it any other way. I love you my sweet Bryce.