I love Essential Rewards and delivery day! This month I decided to try two new oils – Abundance and Lemongrass. I also got Frankincense, Satin Mint Facial Scrub, and my monthly must have box of Einkorn Flour.
Abundance Essential Oil is a manifesting blend which helps attracts wealth and health in our lives.
Abundance has a spicy aroma that reminds me of holiday eggnog and mulled rum punch. I have been wearing it as a perfume and diffusing the heck out of it!
Abundance Essential Oil™
There are eight different therapeutic grade oils in Abundance Blend. They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
• Myrrh Essential Oil is a very powerful antioxidant making it supportive for healthy skin. It opens our mind to receiving gifts.
• Patchouli Essential Oil has a sweet and rich aroma that is very beneficial for the skin. Use to reduce wrinkled or chapped appearance. It reestablishes mental and emotional equilibrium and energizes the mind.
• Orange Essential Oil is rich in the powerful antioxidant d-limonene and aids in maintaining normal cellular regeneration. Also has calming effects and may be used for feelings of peace.
• Clove Essential Oil promotes a healthy immune response, and may support overall wellness. An important ingredient in Young Living’s Thieves blend, its principal constituent is eugenol.
• Cinnamon Bark Esential Oil date back to the Egyptians! The essential oil promotes a healthy immune response, and may help maintain a healthy lifestyle regimes. Brings feelings of joy.
• Frankincense Essential Oil is high in sesquiterpenes and naturally occurring constituent boswellic acid. It helps to uplift mood and brings feelings of relaxation. It may help smooth the appearance of healthy-looking skin, and is useful in combination with massage after exercise.
• Ginger Essential Oil Supportive of the digestive system, ginger is commonly used to soothe, comfort, and balance digestive discomfort*. Emotionally it gives us courage.
• Spruce Essential Oil is physically grounding and relaxing. Has a sweet and earthy scent that is fresh and fruity. It is also said to release blocks to prosperity and wealth.
Satin Facial Scrub
Spoil your skin with Young Living’s Satin Facial Scrub (mint infused). This is a safe and gentle facial exfoliant and skin rejuvenator. This will help your skin appear smoother by helping to remove dead skin cells.
Here is how Young Living describes this minty goodness:
Satin Facial Scrub™ Mint is an advanced cleansing formula designed for normal skin. It cleans, nourishes, and stimulates without damaging the skin’s natural pH balance. Safe, gentle ingredients help to exfoliate and rejuvenate the skin for a fresher, smoother appearance. Contains MSM, antioxidant vitamins, and botanicals.
A gentle exfoliation helps turn over the dead cell debris from your epidermal layer. Not only does Satin Facial Scrub feel amazing it can help your skin appear smoother and look more radiant. It will help uncover a younger-looking complexion.
I apply about a nickel sized amount and cover my face, avoiding the eyes while I’m in the shower. It gets a nice tingle as it works on your skin. After rinsing off your skin feels so refreshed and supple. I love that the tingly feeling stays for a long time after rinsing off. Removing the dead cells also allow your skin to receive and absorb moisture and nourishment from your skin moisturizers!
I also ordered a bottle of Lemongrass Essential Oil, Frankincense Essential oil and a box of delicious Einkorn Flour that my gluten sensitive husband can eat and not get sick! It has been an amazing discovery for our household.
If you’d would like to get started with Young Living skincare products or essential oils, ORDER HERE
Hope everyone is having a great April!