I heart baths. Love, love, love them. But I hate paying a ton for luxurious soaks. This DIY Milk Bath recipe is both economical and luxurious so grab a book, put on some relaxing music and get ready to soak away your troubles–all while using things you likely have in your pantry!
And hint hint….this is a GREAT gift idea to give the moms in your life for Mother’s Day!
DIY Milk Bath Ingredients:
- 1 & 1/4 cup Powdered Milk
- 1/4 cup and 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup and 1 tbsp baking soda
- Young Living Essential Oils – Purchase Info Here!
- You could do any of the following combinations – have fun with this part!
- 6 drops Ylang Ylang & 6 drops Lavender
- 6 drops Stress Away & 6 drops Orange
- 6 drops Peppermint & 6 drops Lime
- Citrus Fresh, Peace & Calming, and Joy Essential Oil blends are other great ones to try!
DIY Milk Bath Directions:
Mix all ingredients into a large bowl and mix well. Add to a glass jar and cap tightly. Mason Jars are a beautiful and economical way to package this recipe. Wait 24 hours before use. The recipe can be used for 4 baths using a little less than 1/2 cup each time and can be stored for roughly 3 months.
Relax & Enjoy!